How We Gather Information
We gather Personal Information through the Website in several different ways:
a) Through our contact forms at some pages which you may visit and opt-in;
We also gather other information (“Other Information”), which cannot identify you unless it is used in conjunction with actual Personal Information. For example, we may collect your Public IPv6 address, your public IPv4 address, your local IP address, your location, and your Internet Service Provider’s identity, but without knowing your Personal Information, such Other Information cannot generally be used by us to identify you, and as such is not considered Personal Information.
Your IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information, and for other purposes. Any information you voluntarily provide to us is used for such purposes as customizing your Website experience, allowing us to respond to your requests and comments, and improving the Website.
We reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics using 3rd party tools (e.g. Google analytics) which drops different cookies to collects data like number of visits, duration of visits, when user first visited the website, when user left website, where the user comes from, what search term was used, Try to identify the user, Also generate a unique ID to understand how user uses the website, and other data on similar ground. We also put a tag against this to mask user PII which helps us to mask IP address.
Users Must be Age of Majority
Persons under the age of majority in their jurisdiction must ask their parents or legal guardians for permission before sending any information about themselves to us, or via the Website or to PayPal or another third party payment processor.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your email address/Phone number to contact you about our services, or comments and questions received from you, or for general marketing communications . Upon request, We will allow any user to “opt out” of further promotional contacts at any time. If you do not wish to receive notification of special offers or news and/or updates to our site(s), please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release of Information When Required
We will release customer information to the appropriate authorities if we are required to do so by law. We may also release such information if we feel it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of our customers, affiliates, partners, or any other party, and for purposes of protection from fraud and credit risk.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are an individual resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us on email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us on email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You may be required to identify yourself as a person to which the GDPR is applicable in order for us to extend GDPR-mandated privacy requirements to you, and we reserve our right to deny provision of our services to you if we in our sole discretion determine that we want to provide the services only to persons resident outside the European Economic Area (“EAA”).
How to Contact Us
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.