Using a proven assessment process to evaluate your cloud-migration readiness, Contata Solutions can create a comprehensive set of potential issues to address before we start migrating your SharePoint solutions to the cloud. Our consultants have been using Office 365 since the initial Microsoft BPOS offering, and are keenly aware of commonly-encountered issues in migration:
Our comprehensive cloud-migration readiness assessment includes:
- Domain Assessment – We verify proper health of Active Directory environment to ensure seamless synchronization with Office 365
- Identity Assessment – We ensure feasibility of using SSO (single-sign on) with ADFS and Directory Synch so your users can easily and securely access your SharePoint solutions.
- Network Assessment – Before moving your applications to the cloud, we will confirm that network services and related security policies meet your organizational security requirements and are positioned to take advantage of the off-premise model. This is one of the most overlooked tasks, and one of the most common causes of failed migrations.
- Licensing Assessment – Based on your organization’s IT and business requirements, we will advise you on hte most cost-effective Office 365 licensing options – Micrsoft offers 7 different versions of Office 365, and even more if you are considering a dedicated cloud environment. We can help you navigate this complex licensing landscape.
- Hybrid Assessment – If you already have Microsoft apps such as Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange, or Lync, we will advise you on best practices for a hybrid architecture that combines on-premise with on-cloud deployments.
Contata solutions has experience with a majority of Office 365 versions and we are keenly aware of the limitations and deployment nuances of each version. Our previous projects have included work on the following versions:
- Office 365 Dedicated
- Office 365 Small Business
- Office 365 Small Business Premium
- Office 365 Midsize Business
- Office 365 Enterprise E1
- Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Enterprise E4
- Office 365 Enterprise K1
Recent Blog Posts About Office 365
- Contata chooses to standardize on Microsoft Azure
- Contata Solutions announces Worbix Print
- Contata develops Customer Profile and Churn Model
- Contata announces the availability of the Worbix Analytics Platform
- Contata Releases Distributed Marketing Platform
- Contata Releases News Monitoring System
- Multi Tenancy
- Cloud Computing
- Contata Solutions & Hanifin Loyalty announce alliance
- Contata signs Technology Partner agreement with HortonWorks